Math 6 - Bridge House
- Number Systems (Decimals, Factors/Multiples, Fractions, Integers, Coordinate Plane)
- Expressions and Equations
- Ratios and Proportional Relationships
- one subject notebook or composition book (specifically for math)
- folder (specifically for math)
- TI-30 calculator (can be purchased at Wal-Mart or Target for under $10)
Grades are calculated based on a total point value comprised of class activities, graded assignments/projects, bonus activities, quizzes and tests. Grades will be posted promptly in the new district platform, Schoology. Homework is an integral part of learning and will be assigned 2-3 times per week. Students are expected to complete all homework assignments. Consistent incomplete or missing homework assignments will negatively impact a students’ grade.
We will utilize Chromebooks, Schoology and many Google Apps this year. Be sure to return the district
technology permission slip so students have access to technology in our classroom. I will update Schoology often (book notes, assignments, video help, etc.), and students will have access to all online resources at school and at home. Students are encouraged to bring in personal earbuds/headphones and calculators.
4. Be respectful - raise your hand, listen to others, share work equally.